Rising costs, global competition, exploding information, lack of available resources, are just a few of the hurdles organizations face in today’s competitive business landscape. In this challenging climate, opportunities and threats come and go faster than ever before. This course provides an overview and discussion of the principles, concepts and techniques required to transform your business from a traditional, functional organization to a process-centric organization. This course introduces a systematic approach and methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring and managing your company and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
Duration: 2 days
This introduction to BPM is suitable for everyone who is interested in business process improvement. It is designed for business managers, business analysts, and practitioners involved in process-based change and the process automation solutions.
- Process definition
- Process approach
- Understanding the boundary of the organisation and the requirement
- Determining the required processes
- Defining processes profile
- Mapping the processes (Process mapping tools)
- Implementing the processes
- Monitoring and measurement the processes (PM&M)
- Continually improving the processes (BPI and BPR)
- Business Process Maturity Model (BPMM)
- Business Process Maturity Notation (BPMN)
- Workshops / Solutions