At CBIS, we have a team of talented educators, from both academic and professional backgrounds, who conduct our training. All of our trainers are highly experienced and hold Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, as a minimum.
All of our training packages are individually designed to help our clients to improve their knowledge and skills in a supportive learning environment. We provide a wide range of training courses tailored for different industries and we pride ourselves on catering for all levels of skill and experience within an organization.
We offer both in-house and public training courses in Business Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma with the associated tools and techniques), Management Systems, and also Project Management.
CBIS, as IASSC certified training organisation, offers all of the lean six sigma training courses under accreditation of International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC). At the conclusion of training, participants will be awarded successfully completion certificate endorsed by IASSC Logo.
CBIS has experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts who are certified and internationally recognized by:
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) and
- The Shingo Prize.
Our Business improvement courses cover the following categories:
Our Management Systems courses cover the following categories:
- Quality Management Systems Courses
- Safety Management Systems Courses
- Environmental Management Systems Courses
- Integrated Management Systems Courses
Our Project Management courses includes:
- Introduction to Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Primavera P6 Course Software
- Microsoft Project Software (MSP)
- Project Risk Management in Primavera Pertmaster