CBIS (Comprehensive Business Improvement Solutions), is a boutique training and consulting firm that works collaboratively with business owners and line managers to achieve compliance and excellence by drawing on cross-disciplinary expertise in business improvement (Lean & Six Sigma) and management systems (ISO Standards).
Our success results from our truly collaborative approach, our eye for detail, client focus and diverse knowledge and expertise. We are highly passionate and committed to achieving results, and are conscious of minimising business disruption. We treat your business as if it was our own.
CBIS tailored business solutions are applicable across a diverse range of organizations, regardless of their size and complexity, industry sector, or number of employees.
CBIS is uniquely positioned to assist business having previously consulted to a number of organizations across a wide range of sectors including, the manufacturing, servicing, mining, energy, construction, transportation and healthcare sectors.
At CBIS we aim to make a demonstrable difference to our client’s business. We have an enviable track record of achievement and know what works in industry and more importantly, why it works.
Our team specialise in helping organizations to improve their bottom line with the minimum of business disruption.
To be recognised as a leading business consulting practice that helps businesses achieve compliance and excellence, with a track record of getting results.
We will achieve our vision by being “best of breed” in our specialty fields and by offering large consultancy solutions with the personal touch of a smaller firm.
At CBIS, we believe that our values are the core to our business success. Our core values are:
- Structured and methodical – a solid process delivers a sound outcome.
- Disciplined attention to detail – near enough isn’t good enough; we do it right the first time.
- Depth of insight – we tackling the root cause instead of just the issues.
- Thought leadership – being an expert in our specialty areas
- Client intimacy – understanding our clients’ businesses and the forces affecting them
- Honesty and transparency – we tell you everything so that you can make smart decisions.
- Integrity – we always deliver on our promise and always act with your interests at heart