Certified management systems mean proven systems to effectively manage your business
Operating a business efficiently and effectively is the ultimate goal of all smart companies and implementing management systems plays a major role in achieving this goal. Apart from implementing the systems, being certified to management system standard will help any organisation to:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meets customer demands and as well as any applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system and therefore secure your market share.
- Reduce operational costs due to reworks, rejections, mistakes and incidents allowing them to make greater profit.
- Achieve and demonstrate their sound environmental controls and the impact of their activities, products and services on the environment. This will take into account all legal and functional requirements.
- Reduce workplace illness and injury, eliminate or mitigate those risks and minimise the costs associated with workplace accidents e.g. increases in insurance premiums.
- Comply with the regulatory requirements applicable to your industry or requested by your customers.
- Meet the prerequisites of an increasing number of tender applications and generate more revenue from new customers.
- Promote the recognition you achieve as a competitive advantage for your business.
At CBIS, we are proud of our expert team who are internationally recognised lead auditors in various management systems including Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP), Safety Management Systems (AS 4801, OHAS 18001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001). Our lead auditors are all accredited by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and Exemplar Global (Formerly RABQSA).
Our auditors are chosen based on their knowledge, expertise, education and experience in your industry. They will independently assess and certify your management system applying a value-adding process approach. Our auditing services include:
- First party (internal) audit – Performing a detailed gap analysis of your current status in the initial implementation of management systems and identifying nonconformities or potential opportunities for improvement. These will be used as the basis to improve your management system effectiveness and efficiency.
- Second party (supplier) audit – Monitoring your supplier’s management systems on your behalf to identify their ability to meet your requirements.
- Third Party (certification) audit for non-accredited certification– Performing external certification audits in compliance with the ISO 19011 standard and issuing you with non-accredited certificates for your management systems.
We select your auditor and ensure they have the appropriate knowledge of your industry and the work you do. We only appoint auditors who are both are realistic and who take a value-adding approach. We understand that every business is unique – we want this to be a meaningful and value-adding process not just an auditing process.
Why not trust us to make your business better recognised?
Our approach to certification services
Receive an application for certification from a client. We will review the application and request any additional information (if required)
Prepare the proposal for certification and confirm any formal arrangements with our client
Appoint a competent audit team, plan the certification audit and coordinate activities for performing the audit
Perform the certification audit, report the findings and keep in touch with you to ensure that any areas of concern are resolved (if applicable)
Receive the corrective action reports, review them, grant certification and issue the certificate with a 3 year validity period should the actions be deemed as being satisfactorily resolved.
Plan and perform the annual surveillance audits in the next 2 years to ensure the continuity of your management system effectiveness
Plan and perform the recertification audit in the third year and reissue the certificate for a new three year cycle. Repeat the above steps.
Our popular management system certificates
At CBIS, we are proud to offer the whole gamut of management system auditing services. Here are some of our most popular management system certificates.
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management System
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- IMS – Integrated Management System
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food Safety Management Systems
- HACCP – Food Safety Program
If you require a complete end-to-end solution for your organization’s auditing requirements, contact us at CBIS on +61 1300 72 75 77 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you could arrange for an obligation free discussion at our office, Level 9, 440 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000.